Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Virgin No More

This is it..my first blog post. I was more or less co-erced into building a blog site. I had been quite content to sit in my corner on the Delphi bulletin boards, gazing into the beauty that is the universe and mostly remaining quiet. Now that I have a place to sprinkle my "salty bon mots" around, I may avail myself from time to time..then again, I may not.
Actually, I'm here because I am a member of a team/social group/friends/netbuddies/??? who decided to post on a group blog NO RULES. In order to participate in that blog, eBlogger and Google required I open my own blog account.
It's 7:13am. I just watched a Comcast commercial that caught my eye. A geeky guy is standing on top of his big screen TV, dancing and counting. The message?.. "Comcast, a cable TV service you can count on." I loathe sales pitches.. I love well done commercials. That was a good one..short, clever and to the point. Sort of like me.. :-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good entry for your first time! Eeek, no pun intended!!! Sig*

Andy Johnson said...

Was it good for you? Will you do it again? Are you having fun? Come and visit me at my place. http://andynonymous.blogspot.com/

We'll have coffee. I can make cookies or would you bring brownies?

Gail said...

It is an honor to have played a role in your deflowering.